Quick & Easy Detox Ideas
We continuously eliminate toxins through our digestive, urinary, integumentary (skin), circulatory, respiratory, and lymphatic systems. Feeling sluggish might be in indication that some help is needed within these systems to cleanse the body of unwanted byproducts of foods, chemicals, and stress. Some quick and easy ways I have found to help the body along:
1. Enjoy a tablespoon of LEMON (freshly squeezed) In warm water every morning - NOT lemon essential oil unless diluted with honey and under medical direction.
2. Enjoy lots of filtered water (about 3 liters per day) - Your urine should be near clear.
3. Did you know that your body eliminates up to 1 pound of waste products every day through the skin? Therefore, sugar/salt scrubs help tremendously remove toxic build-up!
here is a recipe-
4. Diffuse Lemon Essential Oil throughout day (which helps fight bacteria as well as supply much needed oxygen to the blood and purify the air)
5. Dilute Rose Geranium oil and apply over liver and on major glands up to 2x per day. Rose G. enhances circulation, balances hormones especially in menopause, and fights yeast while protecting helpful bacteria. Detoxifies by toning the liver, pancreas and spleen. On top of this, it smells heavenly!
6. Finally, use a natural, safe deodorant - not an antiperspirant!
N. Jackson, C.A.
8 Meadow ln., Lancaster, PA
*avoid peppermint if you have HBP; always check with your doctor before starting any detox program!
Leave a Reply.